Executive Oversite Committee
In 2011, the Bi-State Executive Oversight Committee (EOC) was established to:
- Leverage collective resources
- Assemble the best technical talent to direct and prioritize future conservation actions
- Ensure consistent regulatory oversight
- Achieve long-term conservation of the Bi-State greater sage-grouse Distinct Population Segment (DPS)
- Ensure a coordinated conservation effort across jurisdictional boundaries
The EOC includes resource agency directors from the US Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, US Forest Service, Natural Resources Conservation Service, US Geological Survey, Nevada Department of Wildlife, and California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
To receive EOC information as it is posted, please visit the email sign-up page and subscribe your email address.